Homespun

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bleh

I found a sweater I want to knit, and it comes in my size and everything, but I'm afraid to knit it! I guess I'm afraid of a variant of the infamous sweater curse-if I take the time to make it, I'll end up losing weight and won't be able to wear it!
Also, it would be the most complicated project I've done. But it's so pretty...I was thinking about copping out and finding a crochet sweater, because I'm not afraid of crochet, but I just don't think it would look the way I want in the yarn that I want to use. I'm going to do it. I'll just have to wait until after the holidays to start it, because I've got so much other stuff I have to make.
I'm very annoyed at a pattern I got off the web, because there's no way in hell that, if made according to the designer's instructions, it would fit what it's supposed to fit. So I'm taking elements from that pattern, and creating my own damn hat. That FITS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home